Donna's Thinking Out Loud

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Rainy Day

Today is cloudy and rainy and a good day for snuggling on the couch with a book or an old movie. Which reminds me that I need to check with the library and see if I can get the movie Gone with the Wind. My cousin thinks it incredible that I have never seen it yet since I am an avid movie watcher...:)

Today is Kayla and Lindsay's 2nd day at camp. I hope it is not raining too much there and hampering the activities. They were excited about going.

Shelby has been keeping me company and we went to a new store in town this afternoon to check it out. It is a liquidation type store and they had very few things. I think we will wait a while longer before going back and maybe by that time they will have a little more selection.

Today is the first time I have tried to make a blog and I really hope I get this right. It looks to be something I will really enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home